🏄♂️ We began 2021 with the completion of the tasks set before:
1. The Relictum Pro Team held a series of training video conferences for the community:
01.14.2021 — Results of 2020;
01.18.2021 — Roadmap for 2021;
01.25.2021 — Decentralized storage.
2. We have reached the absolute maximum royalty balance on 02.01.2021.
3. We are negotiating with trust funds: Coinsilium, BlockStack, etc.
4. We have released rNode v 1.37.3 application update.
5. We have analyzed the possibilities and technical implementation of GTN token listing on such decentralized exchanges as Uniswap.
6. We have held an AMA session, answered the questions our community was interested in.
7. We have conducted negotiations with the representatives of the project willing to integrate the Relictum Pro blockchain into their business.
8. We have analyzed and negotiated with the representatives of centralized exchanges.
🎯 The Relictum Pro team is happy to announce that the first month of 2021 turned out to be quite productive. We are inspired by the live communication with our friendly community, and we are going to continue having online conferences.
💡 Set high goals for yourself and don’t stop until you reach them.
#Blockchain #relictcoin #tech #relictumpro #fintech #Crypto #blockchain5 #technology #techno #relictum #relictumblockchain #DistributedLedgerTechnology #Blockchaintechnology #DLT #blockchainfifthgeneration #relictumcommunity #community